Conditions of Use of Akin Gump Website
1. Akin Gump. Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, operates as a limited liability partnership under the laws and regulations of numerous jurisdictions both inside and outside the United States.
2. These terms applicable to all use. Any use by you of this website must be in accord with the terms and conditions stated here.
3. No lawyer-client relationship created. Your use of this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Akin Gump or any Akin Gump lawyer. Such a lawyer-client relationship is created only by an express agreement with an Akin Gump lawyer that is confirmed in writing by the firm.
Unless you are already a client of Akin Gump, no communication with Akin Gump or any Akin Gump lawyer that is made by use of this website, or information from it, is a confidential communication. Akin Gump is not required to respond to or to maintain any such communication.
4. No legal advice. This website may contain general information about legal issues. The website does not contain legal advice to any person.
5. Copyright. Akin Gump claims copyright in all materials present on this website.
6. No warranty. Materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any purpose, or noninfringement.
7. Links to other sites. If you use any link on this site to a site of any person other than Akin Gump you will leave the Akin Gump website. Akin Gump provides such links for convenience only, and Akin Gump is not responsible for the content of, and does not approve or recommend, any linked site.
8. Use of “cookies.” This website uses “cookies” to facilitate the site user’s use of the site. These are “session cookies” and are erased when you close your browser (unless the user clicks the “remember me” box so that the website will remember the user on a later occasion). Akin Gump uses Google Analytics, which also sets cookies to gather information about how our site is used. We do not receive information about individual site users from Google Analytics. Google advises that Google Analytics cookies “do not collect personal data about website visitors.” https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies